IGNOU Admission January 2017
IGNOU Admission January 2017 :- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi Open National University) is now inviting the application for January 2017 session. The students can apply for admission via online or offline. Usually, IGNOU offer admission in January and July. You are free to take admission in any of the session. Now you can apply for January 2017 session. Here in this article you will all the details of January admission process. Go through with this article and complete your admission.
IGNOU Admission January 2017 Important Dates
As per the IGNOU official the students can take admission from 6th November 2016 and 7th December 2016 is the last date of admission for all programmes. You are requested to apply before the end date of the admission. There are two ways to complete admission via online or offline. You may have some questions-
Question 1. Can you apply via online for all programmes?
Answer – You can apply for 142 programmes via online and for reset of the programme you can apply via offline.
Question 2. Is this compulsory to complete the registration before filling online form?
Answer – Yes, it is compulsory to register first to complete the admission via online.
Question 3. If the power or internet connection fails during the application process, what to do?
Answer – Every stage has a save button, you can save your data by clicking on save button. If you have not saved your data and there is any system issue, you can re-login with your user id and password and complete the admission process.
Question 4. What are the steps of submission the online form?
Answer – To complete the admission process via online, you need to go through with the below steps-
- Visit at the official website of IGNOU or click the link below
- Complete the registration process. You will create user name and password by registration process.
- You will receive your User Name & Password via SMS and Email.
- Log in with the received User Name & Password.
- Fill Admission form & give all the required details.
- Upload your recent photograph which maximum size should be 100KB in JPG format.
- Upload your signature which maximum size should be 100KB in JPG format.
- You need to upload your scanned copies of document and the size should be 400KB each document in JPG or PDF format.
- Read the declaration carefully and check the declaration box.
- Preview your details and confirm.
- Pay fees via online using credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- You will receive payment confirmation sms and email.
- Click on Next button to check the preview.
- Take a print out for future assistance.
|IGNOU Admission January 2017|
|Admission Start Date||06 November 2016|
|Last Date of Admission||07 December 2016|
|Click Here for online admission|