AIIMS MBBS 2018 | Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
All India Institute of Medical Science conducts the entrance exam every year for MBBS programme. This is national lever entrance exam which is conducted by the All India Medical Science (AIIMS) at national level. There are 672 seats for AIIMS MBBS 2018. These seats have been separated by the 7 institutes of AIIMS which are located all over India. Here are the names of all these 7 institutes-
|State Name||Reserved Seats|
|New Delhi||72 Seats|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Important Dates
|AIIMS MBBS Online Registration Start Date||2nd week of February 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS Online Registration Closing Date||2nd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card||1st week of May|
|Entrance Exam||Last week May 2018|
|Declaration of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Result||2nd week of June 2018|
|First Round Counselling||1st week of July 2018|
|Second Round Counselling||1st week of August 2018|
|Third Round counselling||1st week of September 2018|
|Open Counselling||Last week of September 2018|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Eligibility
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria first before filling the application form.
. Here we have updated the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be 17 years old as on 31st December 2018.
- The candidate who borne on or after 2nd January 2002 are not Eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have passed 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any recognised institute or board.
- The candidates from General and OBC category must have 60% Marks and SC/ST/OPH must have 50% Marks
- The students who are appearing in the 12th class examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and hope to score at least 60% (For General & OBC) 50% (For SC/ST/OPH) are also eligible to apply. However, after clearing the 12th class they need to present supported documents
|17 Years (Born on or after 2nd Jan 2002 are not eligible to apply)||12th with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology from any recognised board or university||General & OBC = 60%
SC/ST &OPH = 50%
Marks will be calculated of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
The candidates can fill the application form via online only. You can check the below points for more clarification.
- The candidate can register for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam via online.
- There is no offline registration process.
- The candidates should fill all the required information carefully and submit.
- You can pay the application free via online.
- The candidates can choose the city for entrance exam.
- Upload your recent passport size photo, signature and thumb impression in prescribed format.
- Re-check all the information carefully before submitting.
- Take print out of your application form for future reference.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern
The candidates must aware about the exam pattern of entrance exam. You can check exam pattern here.
- Mode of Examination – AIIMS MBBS entrance exam will be on CBT based.
- Type of Question – Objective type question will be asked.
- Duration of Exam – Candidates will get 3 and half hours.
- Language of Question paper – Question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Total No of Question – There will be 200 questions.
- Marking Scheme – The candidates will obtain 1 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking – The candidates will lose 1/3 mark for ear incorrect answer.
AIIMS Question Paper’s Subjects
|Subjects Name||Number of Questions|
If you have any question, you can leave your comment. We will answer your question shortly.